วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Song Hye Kyo Braid Hairstyle

Song Hye Kyo Braid Hairstyle Tube. Duration : 2.37 Mins.


I have renamed this because some of you have commented it looks like Song Hye Kyo's hair which is ironic because I DID think of her when I did this hair tutorial ^_^ Another hair quickie that I forgot to upload. Hope you guys like the quickie hairstyles. This hairstyle is not just a simple braid, it has a 'laddered' effect which makes the braid look loose and fuller. Its very elegant and I always see actress have their hair brushed back and plaited like this and I think its a great look for Spring/Summer. It looks girly and elegant. "Plait once and add a section of hair and repeat the process" Much love, BUbbi www.bubzbeauty.com www.bubzbeauty.com www.bubzbeauty.com

Keywords: how, to, hair, tutorial, min, summer, spring, side, braid, braided, plait, hairstyle, elegant, feminine, quick, easy, girly, bubbi, bubzbeauty, bubzbeauty.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น