วันพุธที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Disgaea 3 - Maritsu Evil Academy (Full version with lyrics)

Disgaea 3 - Maritsu Evil Academy (Full version with lyrics) Tube. Duration : 4.55 Mins.


Finally found it! It took me a damn week to find this, but it was worth it!I love this song so much! Sounds like a really good school. Blood-stained school festivals, it seems like you can do bad things without anyone complaining. And I heard a teacher said: What are you doing in class!? Go home and play videogames!! (not in the song thought) I wish my teacher was that cool... *EDIT//That was in a japanese trailer AGES AGO before the game had even released in japanese.* Since YouTube won't let me replay to some comments, I'll post the link to download this song here: heroticism.blogspot.com Just scroll down a litle! And if that doesn't work for ya, try this link: www.mediafire.com You can thank AllyAlly1620 for the link. :)

Keywords: disgaea, maritsu, evil, academy, full, english, lyrics

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น