วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Valentine's Day in Japan (バレンタインの日)

Valentine's Day in Japan (バレンタインの日) Video Clips. Duration : 5.28 Mins.


Valentine's Day in Japan! Admit it fan girls, you have always wanted to see those girly anime scenes with the school girl confessing to her crush with super powers played out in real life. Yeah. Those ridiculous chocolates and boxes and stuff? Yeah, that's real. My friend and I made truffles for V-Day and hit up this place called Kiddy Land which sells everything that's cute. Of course, they only reason why I made these chocolates was so that I could get that much more on White Day. Wanna learn more about studying abroad as an exchange student in Japan? You can check out my sweet blog then: www.brotherannie.kansai-gaidai.com

Keywords: valentines, valentine, day, japan, japanese, anime, manga, white, kiddy, land, chocolate, truffles, kansai, gaidai, hirakata, osaka

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น