วันศุกร์ที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

[Touhou English Subs] Touhou School/東方スクール

[Touhou English Subs] Touhou School/東方スクール Tube. Duration : 2.28 Mins.


See below for translation notes! I'm obsessed with this song and I can't explain why. And lo and behold, nobody's translated it yet apparently, so why not do it myself! EDIT: It's come to my attention that I seem to have made a few mistakes in my translation; it's a bit embarrassing to say, but I noticed them when I was going through the lyrics again today. The mistakes are: • From 0:58 to 1:03, I misread and misheard the lyric as パール (Pearl) when in actuality it is バール (Bar) as in a crowbar or other improvised bar. • From 1:03 to 1:09 I failed to look at the lyrics and thought they said 閃き! (Hirameki!/A revelation!) when in actuality it is 冷や飯 (Hiya Meshi/Cold food). I sincerely apologize for these mistakes, and I hope to avoid them in the future. Original Video: 東方スクール (Touhou School) Circle: Innocent Key movieplanet.dyndns.org Movie: ノヤマコト (Noyamakoto) www.nicovideo.jp Translation Notes: • At the beginning when Keine throws the chalk at Sunny and Star, the chalkboard says, "Kaguya died 3 times, Mokou died 2 times. Combined, how many times did the two die?" • For some reason there are a few parts where the lyrics on the video aren't the same as the lyrics that are actually being sung. I have no idea why this is, so I just went with the lyrics that are actually being said and ignored the lyrics on the screen. • Also of note is when Sanae and Kanako sing that they "run away with the bike we just stole." I believe this is a reference to Okuu's ...

Keywords: touhou, innocent, key, noyamakoto, pv, music, video, kourin, marisa, kirisame, sunny, milk, luna, child, star, sapphire, fairy, wars, english, subtitles, japanese, nihongo, mystia, lorelei, kamishirasawa, keine, kochiya, sanae, yasaka, kanako, zun, team, shanghai, alice

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น