วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

School Hairstyles [ Asian Inspired re-upload ]

School Hairstyles [ Asian Inspired re-upload ] Video Clips. Duration : 10.25 Mins.


Hey guys. So, I received a couple of messages some while ago that they couldn't see my videos. That's why they have requested that I post my videos up with another audio, which I am currently doing. This is all due to the copyrights whatsoever. Anyway, here is one of them, please enjoy ^ o ^ ~ * Music Credits * : It's a remix of songs :) Here they are : 1st song: I don't care (2NE1) & Last Farewell (Big Bang) - thangdoremi www.youtube.com 2nd song: TL + River flows in you + Numb (Linkin' Park) + Nobody (Wondergirls) + Haru Haru (Big Bang) - thangdoremi 3rd song: Mirror Mirror (Thanh Bui) & Wedding Dress Teaser (Tae Yang) - thangdoremi

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น