วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

How to Color Anime with COPIC Markers, a Complete Walkthrough

How to Color Anime with COPIC Markers, a Complete Walkthrough Video Clips. Duration : 5.88 Mins.


A FULL Tutorial on How To Color an Anime Girl with COPIC makers! PART 1 Yes, a lot of people have been asking and requesting a full tutorial or walkthrough on how I color with my COPICS! Well, as you know. This is absolutely not how it HAS to be done. This is no way it has to be done, because its your perspective. This tutorial will be comprised in TWO videos, Part One is Skin, Part Two is Hair. SO PLEASE! If you want the other video please subscribe! Please check out my DeviantART too, which all these awesome pictures can be found !joeboy1995.deviantart.com you! Ok, so the materials are... COPIC Multiliner SP -.25-, Colors - E00, R02, R01, R00, R000. I use AquaBee Marker Paper too! This is Keena Soga from the series Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. It was a request I never finished because I thought the lineart was atrocious. So yeah, here we are. Songs- Futuristic Imagination You May Craw -School Food Punishment- I do not own any of the songs or characters shown or heard in this video! They belong to their respectful owners! Thanks!

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น