วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Psychic Force OVA Ep. 1 Part 1 of 3 (Dub)

Psychic Force OVA Ep. 1 Part 1 of 3 (Dub) Video Clips. Duration : 8.00 Mins.


2-Episode OVA series Because my program would glitch whenever I tried to include the subtitles, I had no choice but to put up the dubbed version (though I do prefer the subbed version). I either could have put up the unsubtitled Japanese version or to manually put my own subtitles with it, but that would take forever and look very tacky since my program doesn't have very good text options (you'll see what I mean when you see the subtitles I put for the setting locations). But I may one day put up that version if people request for it. Side note: In 6:43 of this, you'll find the original Emilio scene that I did the re-dub of, so you can see the differences between the two. XD

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น