วันพุธที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ouran Live Action Drama MV - BATTLEFIELD - Haruhi feat. Tamaki, Kyouya & Hitachiin Twins

Ouran Live Action Drama MV - BATTLEFIELD - Haruhi feat. Tamaki, Kyouya & Hitachiin Twins Tube. Duration : 2.15 Mins.


It's amazing how a 2 minute video can take 20+ hours over the course of 3 days. -_-' Anyway, this vidlet features Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyouya, Hikaru and Kaoru. I didn't originally want to have Kaoru in there since he's not really part of the drama's love square, but I could tell it was going to be a pain to try and find shots of Hikaru without Kaoru :P (That said, since K was a last minute edition, he gets slightly less love than the other three hosts XD). I tried to give each host equal screen time with Haruhi, but I probably snuck in a bit more Kyouya....We all know he'd win anyway ;P. Got the inspiration for this vid after seeing a fantastic collab to this song, which I've linked below. I didn't like the song much before, but I couldn't get it out of my head! until I vidded with it :P Merry Christmas! :D Shade PS - Heads up guys, I think Youtube's finally gotten wise to pitching. I pitched this song and it still came up for copyright :S The collab: www.youtube.com

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น