วันพุธที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Cute Heart Shaped Braids

Cute Heart Shaped Braids Tube. Duration : 3.55 Mins.


Hey Everybody! First video of 2011 is another quickie hair tutorial. This is a hairstyle that is great for school or everyday. I usually do this hairstyle whenever I have bad hair days. It works because it looks great messy or neat. The braid is unique because it's not very 3D but more flatter and look like hearts. I saw this hairstyle on a japanese actress a while back and I always wondered how to do it because it looked so freaking adorable. I actually did it by accident/trial and was pretty excited. It's a very cute hairstyle that works with thick or thin hair. It's all about being spontaneous and it's pretty quick and easy to do too. You can do a one side braid look or two- depending how you feel. You can never go wrong with textured braids. Until next time, Much love, Bubz xx Subscribe to my comedy channel: www.youtube.com Subscribe to my VLOG channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น