วันจันทร์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Iwate Swan 19: Christmas 2009

Iwate Swan 19: Christmas 2009 Tube. Duration : 9.95 Mins.


So here is the final episode of Iwate Swan in 2009! Before returning home for the holidays for a few weeks, please enjoy this special Christmas episode! With a bonus look at one of my favorite stores that has Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Gundam, and so many more video game and manga legends on display. Then, it's off to showcase the Christmas shopping goodies around town with Hello Kitty and Pokemon even popping into the video. There's even some McDonald's in there to tide you over! Also included is another look at my english language bulletin board in one of my schools which is now plastered with Christmas drawings and decorations. We finish up the episode with some closing remarks on the holidays, and what I'm thankful for this Christmas season. I will return to Japan in January after my break, but until then hope everyone has a safe and lovely holiday and I'll see you next time! Music in this episode: Iwate Swan Theme: Keterol

Tags: iwate, swan, christmas, 2009, japan, japanese, gaijin, teacher, holiday, anime, manga, video, games, dreamcast, pokemon, arcade, shopping, food, boys, girls, school, dragon, ball, quest, final, fantasy, gundam, long, distance, relationship, presents, santa

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น